Medical Transports Services
Taxi radio Tarasconnais handles your medical transport needs and medical repatriations in case of minor conditions.
Requirements for coverage by the Assurance Maladie (Health Insurance):
The Health Insurance will cover the transport fees on medical prescription in the following situations:
- Treatment or examination-related transfers for patients suffering from LTDs (Long Term Disorders)
- Hospitalisation-related transfers (hospital admission and/or discharge), regardless of the length of hospitalisation (in-patient, partial or out-patient)
- Treatment or examination-related transfers in the case of work accidents or occupational conditions
- Transport in connection with a notification to attend by the medical services of the Assurance Maladie, commission régionale d’invalidité (Regional Invalidity Committee) or an expert doctor (for a Social Security medical assessment). Transport for an appointment with an authorised supplier of ocular, hearing, facial prostheses or ortho-prostheses. In such cases, the notification to attend acts as a medical prescription.
- * Social Security agreement
- * Air-conditioned and fully comfortable vehicle
- * Any type of medical consultation
- * Hospital admission and discharge
- * Up to 6 seats
Any transfer that is not included in the above list will not be covered by the Assurance Maladie (Health Insurance), even if prescribed by a physician.
Get in touch with us for any further information or to book a taxi.